Wintermoor Tactics Club
- Released: September 10, 2020
- Genre: Role-Playing, Strategy, Adventure, Board Game
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: EVC
- Publisher: Versus Evil
- Download size: 810 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 8 hours
- Main + Extra: 11 hours
- Completionist: 18 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese, German, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Wintermoor Tactics Club is a story about surviving high school, with gameplay inspired by tactics RPGs and visual novels.
It was hard enough for Alicia at the famed Wintermoor Academy before it erupted into a snowball war! Now her club's only hope is to transform from nerdy nobodies into fantasy heroes.
Unravel a reality-bending mystery. Test your strategic mettle against an avalanche of colorful characters. And don't forget to make friends!
● Unlock your Potential: Discover the power of 7 playable characters and dozens of unlockable upgrades across more than 40 battles.
● Explore the School: Get to know Wintermoor in visual novel-inspired gameplay. Break down the walls between high school cliques such as the Psychic Detectives and Young Monarchists.
● Make New Friends: Write tabletop campaigns to help students overcome their personal problems, and discover their fantasy selves as your club grows.