When the Past was Around
- Demo Available: EU & JP eShop only
- MSRP: $8.49
- Released: December 15, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Music
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Mojiken Studio, Toge Productions
- Publisher: Chorus Worldwide Games
- Download size: 1.81 GB
- Metacritic: 79 7.4
- OpenCritic:  81
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2 hours
- Main + Extra: 2 hours
- Completionist: 2 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
When the Past was Around is an adventure point-and-click puzzle game about love, moving on, letting go, and the joy and pain of everything in between.
This is the story of Eda, a girl in her early 20s.
Like anyone in her age, she’s lost.
She lost her way in the journey to achieve her dreams.
She lost her way in the journey to find love.
That until she met The Owl.
The man that would help her burn her passion,
the man that would help her find the spark in a relationship,
and also the man that would teach her about heartbreak.
The game tells a bittersweet tale between a girl and her lover in a surreal world consisting of disjointed rooms from memories and time. With each gathered clue, solved puzzles, and unlocked door, the girl will find her way, unraveling the secrets between her and her lover, the secrets which she used to know.