What Comes After
- NA/EU: April 1, 2021
- JP: August 19, 2021
- Genre: Adventure, Education, Communication, Lifestyle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Rolling Glory Jam
- Publisher: Flynns Arcade
- Download size: 263 MB
- Metacritic: 73 5.0
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1 hour
- Main + Extra: 1 hour
- Completionist: 1½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German
|Sale ends November 3|
|All time low|
What Comes After is a side-scrolling adventure and a heartwarming story about learning how to love yourself. Help Vivi in her journey on the train to the afterlife and back.
From the creator of Coffee Talk, in collaboration with Rolling Glory Jam the creator of Rage in Peace.
What Comes After is a experience, a heartwarming story, and a love letter to all of you who think you're a burden for other people.
Help Vivi finds herself through the journey that takes her to where people go after they died, to what comes after. Ride the train filled with the souls of the people, animals, and plants that are on their way to leave this world, and talk to them to learn about love, regrets, life, and death that haunt us every day until our time has come. All presented in a light-hearted way with a sprinkle of comedy and philosophy.
- A short heartwarming story that will stay in your heart and memory
- A personal journey of learning how to love yourself
- A tale filled with love and comedy
- Colorful art to accompany your journey in the train not bound for the living
- An easy to pick-up gameplay