WHAT THE GOLF?
- Demo Available
- Released: May 21, 2020
- Genre: Arcade, Action, Party, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Triband
- Publisher: TribandProductions
- Download size: 1.181 GB
- Metacritic: 84 8.3
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3½ hours
- Main + Extra: 5½ hours
- Completionist: 8 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
The golf game for people who hate golf!
An award-winning silly physics-based golf parody where every golf course is a new surprising type of golf, some brilliant or hilarious, others so absurd they will make you go: WHAT THE GOLF?
Bring your car to the Driving Range, golf a bird to get a Birdy, or a house and get a Home In One!
Challenge a friend to the least realistic golf game ever made in the new local party mode for two.
- Insanely stupid and silly fun
- Exactly what you need and not what you expect
- More surprising new golf mechanics than you can imagine
- Two-player local multiplayer
- Made by people who know nothing about golf
- First (and hopefully the last) game that let you golf a horse
- Will NOT make you a better golf player
- Surprises! (sorry, we spoiled it)
New content added, July 2021:
We adjusted some gears, oiled the machinery here and there, and now it should be a smooth ride for you all.
- SPORTY SPORTS: New mini campaign centered around misunderstood sport
- IT'S SNOWTIME: New mini campaign centered around snow and frozen pizza
- We also added a little nice challenge pack if you're into that!