Yoku's Island Express
- Demo Available
- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: May 28, 2018
- Genre: Platformer, Adventure, Puzzle, Arcade, Indie
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Villa Gorilla
- Publisher: Team17 Digital
- Download size: 1.4 GB
- Metacritic: 82 8.5
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 5½ hours
- Main + Extra: 8 hours
- Completionist: 11 hours
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified)
- ESRB: E10+
- PEGI: 7
- USK: 6
- ACB: G
- OFLC: G
- RARS: 6+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
|All time low (physical):||$9.99||(-50%)|
|All time low (digital):||$6.79||(-66%)|
Meet Yoku, the pint-sized postman protagonist of Yoku's Island Express!
Yoku has arrived on Mokumana and he’s ready for the easy life, soaking up the sun and delivering parcels on a tropical paradise!
However, an ancient Island deity is trapped in a restless sleep - and it’s all down to Yoku to traverse the island using a unique blend of pinball mechanics, platforming and open world exploration, in an amazing adventure to help those in need!
Flip and bump our pint-sized protagonist around the stunning hand-painted island on your quest to rebuild the post-office, and wake an old god from its deep slumber.
- OPEN-WORLD PINBALL ADVENTURE: Coupled with its unique pinball platforming play style, Yoku’s Island Express offers non-linear gameplay that gives you the freedom to choose your own path across multiple questlines.
- WELCOME TO MOKUMANA ISLAND: Seamlessly Explore multiple regions of the island, including tropical beaches, lush jungles, snowy mountains, mysterious caves, and steamy hotsprings!
- UNLOCK THE AMAZING NEW ABILITIES: Help the friendly locals and earn a range of fantastic new power-ups! Vacuum explosive slugs and wake up sleepy villagers with the Noisemaker!
- CAPTIVATING STORY: Meet a cast of unforgettable characters across multiple storylines - whilst uncovering the islands deepest secrets. And maybe rebuild the post office too!
- EPIC BOSS BATTLES: Get ready to take on giant bosses using Yoku's trusty ball to 'deliver' the final blow.
- BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK: Feast your eyes on the breathtaking hand-painted artwork created by games industry veteran artists.