- MSRP: $4.99
- NA/EU: May 31, 2019
- JP: July 11, 2019
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Arcade, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Midipixel
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Download size: 99 MB
- Metacritic: 79 7.8
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian
|All-time best price|
|Sale ends November 3|
Price historyAll time low: $2.99
When a Warlock threatens the safety of the entire world, salvation must come by mail!
Warlock's Tower is a retro puzzler with elegantly designed levels around one simple rule - one move equals one life lost. Playing as mailman Tim, you must brave the tower and its complex rooms of maddening puzzles, in a bid to reach the top and deliver a peace offering to the Warlock.
Clearing each room won’t be easy, though! Every step you take costs a life point, monsters and traps are everywhere, and some rooms require two characters working in tandem to proceed!
Delivering the post has never been so challenging. Watch your step!
* Solve 100+ increasingly complex rooms
* Outwit zombies, flying eyes, & slimes. Your ever-diminishing steps are far from the only danger.
* Feel the 80s! Retro, 8-bit aesthetics make you feel like you're playing your favourite handheld again.