Miles & Kilo
- Demo Available
- MSRP: $7.99
- Released: July 5, 2018
- Genre: Platformer, Action, Arcade, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Four Horses
- Publisher: Four Horses
- Download size: 210 MB
- Metacritic: 75 7.7
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian
Price historyAll time low: $1.59
Race across a curious island in this fast-paced, light-hearted platformer
Miles and Kilo have been attacked by a mischievous specter! With their plane in pieces and a gang of thieving scoundrels running off with the important parts, the unfortunate duo's only hope of escape is to embark on a thrilling chase across a haunted island.
Miles & Kilo is a super tough, fast-paced action platformer. Each of the game's 36 levels can be cleared without stopping, making it a perfect choice for fans of speedrunning!
Both Miles and Kilo have their own diverse sets of moves and abilities. Miles can wall-jump, slide, punch, and toss fruit at pesky critters whereas Kilo can somersault through breakable walls and dash through the air to pounce on nearby baddies.
A special Time Attack mode is unlocked after beating Story Mode. Can you finish the game with the fastest possible time and the fewest deaths?
• A fast-paced, lovingly-crafted platformer from the creators of Kid Tripp
• 36 super-challenging levels, including 5 exciting boss fights
• Achievements and an unlockable time attack mode, offering loads of replayability
• A fun, light-hearted story told with a retro flair
• A totally rad chiptune soundtrack by Chris Kukla