- MSRP: $4.99
- Released: November 8, 2018
- Genre: Action, Arcade, Party, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: Rundisc
- Publisher: Rundisc
- Download size: 437 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Team up or fight for yourself, build dirty tactics and take advantage of ever-changing dangerous stages in up-to-4 player restless battles to become the supreme ruler of your living room!
Varion is a 3D arcade-action top-down “brawler”, featuring couch multiplayer battles for 1 to 4 players. Set in a futuristic universe, it allows the players to control robots fighting in a infinite amount of booby-trapped, procedurally generated arenas during restless, fast-paced battles.
- Genuine gameplay based on bounce shots: Take advantage of the walls to blast your opponents!
- Easy to learn, hard to master dual-stick gameplay that will suit every gamer types, from casual to hardcore.
- Fast-paced local battles for up to 4 players. Play solo or team up with your friends: 1v1v1v1, 2v2, 1v3, 1v1v2...
- Diversified booby-trapped environnements which won't give you a break: exploding electrodes, gas jets, rambling Minotaur, portals...
- A dash move to avoid enemy shots, throw them back, or push your opponents.
- Original dynamo-based reloading system: don't camp or you're dead!
- Deadly powerups to heat up the brawl: cluster shots, melee blades, IEM bombs and more.
- Hours of non-stop fun thanks to procedural stages and a highly customizable battle configuration tool.
- A Dungeon solo-coop mode including many challenges, exploration and looting, to sharpen your skills against bots and beat your hiscores.