- MSRP: $4.99
- Released: November 8, 2018
- Genre: Action, Arcade, Party, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: Rundisc
- Publisher: LIGHTMAZE
- Download size: 437 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $2.49
Blast your friends at the speed of light in this futuristic brawler where only bounce shots are lethal!
Team up or fight for yourself, build dirty tactics and take advantage of ever-changing dangerous stages in up-to-4 player restless battles to become the supreme ruler of your living room!
Varion is a 3D arcade-action top-down “brawler”, featuring couch multiplayer battles for 1 to 4 players. Set in a futuristic universe, it allows the players to control robots fighting in a infinite amount of booby-trapped, procedurally generated arenas during restless, fast-paced battles.
- Genuine gameplay based on bounce shots: Take advantage of the walls to blast your opponents!
- Easy to learn, hard to master dual-stick gameplay that will suit every gamer types, from casual to hardcore.
- Fast-paced local battles for up to 4 players. Play solo or team up with your friends: 1v1v1v1, 2v2, 1v3, 1v1v2...
- Diversified booby-trapped environnements which won't give you a break: exploding electrodes, gas jets, rambling Minotaur, portals...
- A dash move to avoid enemy shots, throw them back, or push your opponents.
- Original dynamo-based reloading system: don't camp or you're dead!
- Deadly powerups to heat up the brawl: cluster shots, melee blades, IEM bombs and more.
- Hours of non-stop fun thanks to procedural stages and a highly customizable battle configuration tool.
- A Dungeon solo-coop mode including many challenges, exploration and looting, to sharpen your skills against bots and beat your hiscores.