- MSRP: $4.99
- Released: December 13, 2018
- Genre: Party, Multiplayer, Sports, Fighting
- Number of players:
- Offline: 2 - 4
- Online: 1 - 4
- Developer: Upstairs Digital
- Publisher: Upstairs Digital
- Download size: 619 MB
- Metacritic: tbd 7.0
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Xbox One
|All time low|
Cooperate, manoeuvre and beat the other team! The hectic gameplay is simple but requires teamwork, quick thinking and tactics to master. You can battle it out with friends or strangers either by playing locally or online.
An Oxyjet ship is built for two. But if you don’t have a teammate or if you prefer going solo, you can control a spaceship by yourself in 1v1 or 1v2 fights. A solo ship presents its own strengths and weaknesses.
- Hectic 3-minute battles.
- 2-4 players, either playing locally or online.
- Asymmetrical co-op gameplay.
- Controlling spaceships like you have never seen before.
- Sumo-wrestle an opposing team in a battle for survival.
- Several different arenas to test your ship manoeuvring skills.
- Use power-ups to dominate your foes.