- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: May 28, 2020
- Genre: Simulation, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Gamious
- Publisher: PLAYDIGIOUS
- Download size: 801 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 8 hours
- Main + Extra: 13 hours
- Completionist: 24½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch
|All time low|
Turmoil offers players a visually charming, tongue-in-cheek take on the simulation genre inspired by the 19th century oil rush in North America.
Get a taste of the rush and rivalry of the time as you earn your way to become a successful oil entrepreneur. As you make money digging up and selling oil, the town will grow along with you.
Lease land at the town auction and search for oil. Build a rig, create an efficient pipe network and bring up the oil to store it in silos. Sell the oil at the best times to maximize profits. Then buy essential upgrades in town to cope with rock, gas and ice. Acquire more town shares than your competitors in a bid to become the new mayor.
"The Heat Is On" DLC is included in this version! Start anew with a brand new campaign with tons of oil to dig up and convert into cash. Discover a new town, new oil-rich maps, new resources, new drilling mechanics, new people, new treasures… New everything! A real All You Can Drill buffet!
• A campaign where you build your rags-to-riches oil baron career and beat your rivals
• Includes Expert mode and extra DLC campaign "The Heat is On", totalling 16+ hours of gameplay
• Dozens of upgrades and new tools to improve your oil mining operations
• Meet the town’s characters in the saloon and make shady business deals
• Play single game mode to get one of literally millions of procedurally generated levels and earn as much as you can in one year
• Lease land at the town auction and search for oil using a dowser, mole or scanner
• Maximize your profits by using natural gas to boost the oil price
• Outbid your competitors at the stock auction
• Laid-back acoustic soundtrack and stylized graphics
• Play with a controller or on touchscreen!