- Demo Available
- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: October 5, 2017
- Genre: Multiplayer, Puzzle, Party, Application
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild
- Publisher: The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild
- Download size: 862 MB
- Metacritic: tbd 6.8
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 21 hours
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- ESRB: E
- PEGI: 3
- USK: 0
- ACB: G
- OFLC: G
- RARS: 0+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
Price historyAll time low: $2.09
Tumblestone completely reinvents the matching genre
Tumblestone is the first original action-puzzle game of the past fifteen years. Race your friends in multiplayer or challenge yourself in story mode. Solve progressively more difficult and creative puzzles, help a sausage make friends, and find out what happened to the Tumblecrown.
Competitive multiplayer: Tumblestone's intense puzzle-solving action will turn playing "just a few more rounds" with friends into a late-night Tumblestone marathon.
Story mode: The 40+ hour story campaign will test your puzzle-solving prowess. Featuring 10+ gameplay modifiers, challenge puzzles, and boss battles.
Arcade modes: Kick back and relax with the casual Marathon mode, scratch an intellectual itch with the Infinipuzzle mode, or get your blood pumping with the fast-paced Heartbeat mode.
Quests: Hundreds of unique quests to complete.
Bots: Have an open slot? Play against the computer. But can anyone withstand the punishing Nightmare bot?
Personalization: Choose from a dozen unique characters and environments.