The Spectrum Retreat
- MSRP: $12.99
- Released: September 13, 2018
- Genre: Adventure, Platformer, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Dan Smith Studios
- Publisher: Ripstone Publishing
- Download size: 3.354 GB
- Metacritic: 78 8.0
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 5 hours
- Main + Extra: 6 hours
- Completionist: 7 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
Price historyAll time low: $6.49
Manipulate your way to the truth in this captivating narrative-driven puzzler.
The Spectrum Retreat is a challenging, first-person puzzle game set in the near future. You awake at The Penrose hotel, a peaceful yet unsettling refuge from the outside world. As a valued guest, your existence is embedded into the corridors and guest rooms of The Penrose.
Exploration of the striking art-deco hotel will begin to uncover the mysteries of both The Penrose and the uncertainties surrounding your current stay. Your desire to unearth the truth is obstructed by an array of colour coded puzzles, mind-bending physics challenges and the growing fear of exposing your true intentions.