- Released: February 5, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Platformer, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Sometimes You
- Publisher: Sometimes You
- Download size: 819 MB
- Metacritic: 70 tbd
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, French, German, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Lowest price ever|
|Sale ends July 12|
|All time low|
Welcome to the 7th Sector, set in a mysterious cyberpunk world.
Immerse yourself on this intricate path, solving different puzzles, facing its dangers, and collecting scattered information to discover the story of this world.
Gain control over several different characters, each with their own abilities that can help you navigate the world’s devices and machinery. Some of your choices and actions will determine the ending of the game.
- Atmospheric dystopian world
- Lots of varied and unique puzzles
- Control several characters
- Immersive soundtrack by "Nobody's Nail Machine"
- Branching system with 4 different endings
- Best Indie Game (DevGAMM 2019)
- Excellence in Visual Art (DevGAMM 2019)