The Sinking City
- MSRP: $49.99
- Released: September 12, 2019
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Action, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Frogwares
- Publisher: Frogwares
- Download size: 8.688 GB
- Metacritic: 61 7.7
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 19 hours
- Main + Extra: 25 hours
- Completionist: 31½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All-time best price|
|Sale ends April 29|
Price historyAll time low: $12.49
Voice & Text: English, Français, Deutsch, Русский
Text: Italiano, Español, 简体中文, 繁体中文, 日本語, 한국어, Українська, Polski, Português (Brasil), Český, Türkçe, العربية
The Sinking City is an adventure and investigation game set in an open world inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft, the master of Horror. The half-submerged city of Oakmont is gripped by supernatural forces. You're a private investigator, and you have to uncover the truth of what has possessed the city… and the minds of its inhabitants.
- An oppressive atmosphere and story inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft.
- A vast open world that can be explored on foot, by boat, in a diving suit…
- High replay value thanks to an open investigation system: each case can be solved in a number of ways, with different possible endings depending on your actions.
- An arsenal of weapons from the 1920's with which to take on nightmarish creatures.
- Manage your mental health to untangle the truth behind the madness.