The Red Lantern
- MSRP: $24.99
- Released: October 22, 2020
- Genre: Indie, Adventure, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Timberline Studio
- Publisher: Timberline Studio
- Download size: 4.987 GB
- Metacritic: 64 5.2
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2½ hours
- Main + Extra: 3 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English
Price historyAll time low: $19.99
Choose wisely. Live wildly.
The Red Lantern is a story-driven, rogue-lite, survival game where you and your team of 5 sled dogs, lost in the wilderness, must navigate the ever-changing encounters of the Alaskan bush to find your way home.
- A dynamic world that changes as you play
- Nearly 100 different encounters each with varied results
- Gain items and upgrades as you discover things about the world around you
- 8 different pups to add to your team, each with their own personalities.