The Great Perhaps
- MSRP: $9.99
- Released: July 10, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Action, Platformer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Caligari Games
- Publisher: Drageus Games
- Download size: 1.927 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2½ hours
- Main + Extra: 2½ hours
- Completionist: 3½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends February 21|
|All time low|
The Great Perhaps tells the story of an astronaut returning to Earth destroyed by natural cataclysms.
There, among the ruins he finds an unusual artifact — an old lantern, in the light of which you can see glimpses of another time and travel to the past.
Experience constant time traveling between an empty, melancholic scenery of the post-apocalyptic Earth and its vivid days gone by.
The hero will face the danger in the post-apocalyptic present, as well as in the past. Help him on his journey to find out the true cause of the disaster and save the planet!
- Challenging puzzles and mini-games based around time travel
- Experience the gripping atmosphere of a post-apocalyptic world based on Soviet aesthetics
- Innovative storytelling which binds together the past and the present
- Memorable characters with personal stories
- Original interactive soundtrack which adapts to each timeline
- Wistful hand-drawn 2D art style