- MSRP: $6.99
- Released: November 1, 2019
- Genre: Platformer, Adventure, Arcade, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Fireart Games
- Publisher: Drageus Games
- Download size: 830 MB
- Metacritic: tbd 5.0
- How Long To Beat:
- Main + Extra: 5 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends October 2|
|All time low|
Your destination is on the outskirts of the stellar system, where a hundred years conflict created a unique situation: the small remaining parts of the two fighting planets had to be stitched together to create a surviving larger one. Welcome to the Stitched-Together Planet!
Both populations agreed on one condition that should never be broken: nobody can cross the border that separates them. But what exactly happens if someone breaks the rule? That’s what you will find out!
Run, jump, fight, avoid traps, collect coins and beat bosses in this fun and family-friendly platformer adventure. In each of the 5 worlds you will discover new challenges and enemies and evolve in unique and fantastic sceneries.
What exactly can you expect with Spirit Roots:
- Wonders and variety. 50 levels in 5 worlds with their own atmospheres, enemies, mechanics and music;
- Platformer gameplay. Run, jump, collect items and fight mean creatures on the way;
- Epic boss battles. Farmer robots? Huge spiders? Flying skulls? Mud monsters? We've packed it all into our game!