The End Is Nigh
- Released: December 12, 2017
- Genre: Adventure, Action, Platformer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: Nicalis
- Download size: 266 MB
- Metacritic: 80 8.1
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 8 hours
- Main + Extra: 16 hours
- Completionist: 71 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|From 3rd party seller: $29.95|
|All time low|
What’s the Point of Surviving the Apocalypse If You Can’t Share It With a Friend?
The End Is Nigh is a sprawling adventure platformer where the player takes control over Ash, one of few "things" that have "survived" the "end of the world." Follow Ash as he flops his way through a future of pain and suffering. Feel his stress levels rise as you throw him into an endless swarm of decaying, mutant animal-like creatures and help aid his final epic quest...to simply make a friend (out of pieces of people he finds along his journey).
Oh, also you collect video game cartridges and tumors! If that does anything for ya.
• 600+ levels!
• 12+ explorable chapters!
• 20+ collectible and fully playable mini-game cartridges! (each with their own tiny achievements!)
• 80+ achievements that will make you feel good about yourself
• 100s of collectible little squishy tumors!
• Loads of hidden extras and endings that you will probably see someone else find before you do!
• ...and stress!