The Bradwell Conspiracy
- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: October 10, 2019
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: A Brave Plan
- Publisher: Bossa Studios
- Download size: 3.146 GB
- Metacritic: 41 8.0
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $9.99
Will You Uncover the Truth?
Following a sudden explosion at the Stonehenge Museum fundraiser, you find yourself trapped in a hidden underground complex. Your only means of escape is by sending photographs of your surroundings to another survivor confined elsewhere. But before long, a disturbing truth begins to dawn…
Created by a team of award-winning BAFTA luminaries and AAA veterans, with over 60 years of combined experience, The Bradwell Conspiracy is a highly-stylized, narrative-driven first person experience. Featuring an assortment of innovative puzzles and lore-enriching secrets, are you ready to delve into a world of corporate duplicity?
- An immersive first person narrative.
- An NPC relationship like no other, via the Bradwell Guide Glasses photographic messaging.
- Original 3D-printing gameplay mechanic, used to solve the many challenging puzzles throughout.
- A Brutalist art style unique to the Bradwell Universe, with a detailed, interactive environment.
- A rich and established gameworld boasting a plethora of hidden lore and secrets.
- An illustrious voice cast, truly bringing the world of Bradwell to life.
- Created by award-winning BAFTA luminaries and AAA veterans with over 60 years of combined experience (Fable, Batman, Tomb Raider, Ether One).
- Character performances by Rebecca LaChance and Abubakar Salim (Assassin’s Creed Origins).
- Dialogue consultants: Jane Espenson (Battlestar Galactica, Buffy The Vampire Slayer) and Brad Bell (Husbands).
- Performance direction by Kate Saxon (Alien: Isolation, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture).
- Music by Austin Wintory (Journey, Assassin's Creed Syndicate).
- Special thanks to Jonathan Ross as the voice of the Induction Narrator.