- MSRP: $4.99
- NA/EU: February 8, 2019
- JP: June 27, 2019
- Genre: Puzzle, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Download size: 131 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1 hour
- Main + Extra: 1½ hours
- Completionist: 1½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Sale ends March 11|
Price historyAll time low: $2.49
Crack the code, bust open protected boxes and don’t forget the cake!
Calling all safe-crackers and lovers of puzzle games! The time for testing your brain, whilst listening to rain and thunder has arrived, as try your hand at a series of puzzles that are playable across 36 levels.
From rotating dials, imputing numbers and other commands, your work will be cut out for you, but in the event your mental puzzle-solving prowess comes through for you, you will get the chance to have your cake and eat it too!
Will access continue to be denied to you, or will you defy all odds and overcome all hurdles? There is only one way to find out.
* 36 levels
* 3D graphics
* No hand-holding tutorials
* Realistic sounding rain and thunder
* Increasing puzzle difficulty throughout