- MSRP: $29.99
- NA/EU: June 27, 2019
- JP: December 19, 2019
- Genre: Action, Role-Playing, Multiplayer, Indie
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Online: 1 - 8
- Developer: Pipeworks Studio
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Download size: 392 MB
- Metacritic: 82 8.5
- How Long To Beat:
- Solo: 91½ hours
- Co-Op: 73 hours
- Vs.: 30 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
|All time low (physical):||$15.00||(-50%)|
|All time low (digital):||$14.99||(-50%)|
Dig! Explore! Fight! Build!
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city - In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
Blending elements of classic action games with the freedom of sandbox-style creativity, Terraria is a unique gaming experience where both the journey and the destination are as unique as the players themselves!
• Touch screen support to quickly navigate inventory and add more finesse in building, digging and combat (two Joy-Con™ controllers required per player)
• Up to 8-player online play (Nintendo Switch Online membership required)
• Over 300 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
• Over 20 Bosses and Events to truly test the player's skills
• Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moon Lord final boss encounter
• Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
• New Expert Mode designed to provide new challenges for even the most seasoned Terraria veterans - with the promise of greater rewards
• Updated crafting with multiple added item options
• Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
• More than 800 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 3500!
• In-depth building options that are easy to learn, but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master