- MSRP: $19.99
- NA/EU: May 8, 2020
- JP: June 24, 2021
- Genre: Arcade, Simulation, Platformer, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Digital Continue
- Publisher: Digital Continue
- Download size: 2.13 GB
- Metacritic: 49 4.7
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 9 hours
- Main + Extra: 12½ hours
- Completionist: 25½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian
|All time low|
In SuperMash, players can blend together iconic genres to create never-before-seen gaming experiences! Jump through classic Platformer levels with a tactical Stealth character, fight as spaceships in engaging JRPG battles, and more! Anything is possible with SuperMash’s emergent system, which creates a unique game every time you play.
● The Possibilities Are Endless! – Pick two retro game genres and let SuperMash design the rest. Players can currently mash together Platformer, Action Adventure, Shoot ‘Em Up, Metrovania, Stealth, and JRPG for a wide variety of wacky results.
● Expect the unexpected! – Glitches, goals, and obstacles change up the gameplay to make every jump and shot meaningful. Plus, with three difficulty modes, you can pick the challenge that’s right for you.
● Customize Your Games! – With Dev Cards, you can customize elements of each Mash, like enemies, players, mechanics, and environments. Keep playing to collect them all!
● Challenge Your Friends – Share each Mash’s unique code with a friend or streamer to see if they can succeed where you failed—or impress them by completing their “impossible” Mashes!
That’s just the beginning of what SuperMash has to offer! Over time, we will be supporting the game with various content updates and DLC. Keep an eye out for new genres, characters, Dev Cards, and more in the future!