Infinite - Beyond the Mind
- MSRP: $9.99
- Released: May 7, 2020
- Genre: Action, Platformer, Arcade, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Emilie COYO
- Publisher: Blowfish Studios
- Download size: 105 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- OpenCritic:  71
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|All time low|
Infinite Beyond The Mind is a slick 2D action-platformer where you take on evil Queen Evangelyn Bramann, ruler of The Beljantaur Kingdom as she works towards her dream of world domination. Play as either Tanya or Olga, two girls who have the power to stop the Beljantaur Kingdom’s growing army and take down the evil Queen.
Take on a range of different bosses in either single-player or co-op across a variety of stunning chibi pixel art style backdrops as you explore the Beljantaur Kingdom.
Your agility is the key to your survival on the battlefield and your strength is what will prevent the Queen's reign of terror from taking over the world...
Do you stand a chance against her Majesty?