Super Mega Baseball 3
- Demo Available
- Released: May 13, 2020
- Genre: Sports, Simulation, Multiplayer, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Online: 2 - 4
- Developer: Metalhead Software
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Download size: 5.568 GB
- Metacritic: 87 8.0
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 24 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|All time low|
Super Mega Baseball 3 refines the series’ formula with the deepest on-field simulation yet, comprehensive offline and online play including Franchise mode and the newly added Online Leagues mode, and vastly improved graphics. New content includes revamped UI plus tons of new audio, team/character content, and stadiums with variable lighting conditions.
• Challenge your hand-eye coordination or relax and hit dingers with fluid gameplay that scales seamlessly from novice to beyond-expert levels of difficulty.
• Apply and refine your baseball instincts with a sophisticated baseball simulation featuring new pickoff and stealing mechanics, wild pitches/passed balls, designated hitters, and situational player traits.
• Take in the sights and sounds of 14 richly detailed ballparks, each featuring unique day, night and alternate lighting conditions.
• Guide an evolving team to greatness over multiple seasons in the all new Franchise mode featuring player development, aging, retirement and signing/releasing of free agents (1vCPU, 2vCPU, local or online).
• Organize a cross-platform league with your friends in the newly added, versatile Online Leagues mode (1v1, online only).
• Compete online to win pennants and climb to higher divisions in the cross-platform Pennant Race mode (1v1, online only).
• Create your ideal league with a comprehensive customization suite that includes season length/structure, team names/uniforms/logos, and player names/appearance/attributes.
• Play or simulate any combination of games/teams in customized Seasons and Elimination brackets, solo or with friends (1vCPU, 2vCPU, 1v1, 2v1, 2v2, CPUvCPU, local or online).
• Skip customization and compete for top leaderboard scores with standardized teams and settings (locked player attributes) in Standard Season and Standard Elimination modes (1vCPU, 2vCPU, local or online).
Download the free demo to play an unlimited number of games in the competitive online Pennant Race mode, play Exhibition games against the AI, or experiment with the customization suite.