Super Blood Hockey
- Released: April 26, 2019
- Genre: Sports, Action, Multiplayer, Arcade
- Developer: Loren Lemcke, Kittehface Software
- Publisher: Digerati
- Download size: 275 MB
- Metacritic: 65 5.5
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 4½ hours
- Main + Extra: 9½ hours
- Completionist: 27 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|Sale ends July 29|
|All time low|
Arcade sports for a new generation.
Arcade sports gaming gets a shot of adrenaline in Super Blood Hockey, a violent homage to classic 8- and 16-bit ice hockey games. Customize your line-up and take to the ice, using fast-paced skills and bone-crunching brutality to dominate.
Prove your hockey prowess in a deadly global tournament or against friends in 4-player local multiplayer. Build and manage your own squad in Franchise Mode – with the right diet and performance enhancing drugs your team can be season champions!
- Use superior skating, positioning, strategy and blood-splattering violence
- Take on the world in a global tournament, where failure results in execution
- Varied challenges and scenarios, including Turbo Mode and 12 vs 12 Mega Rumble
- Paint the ice with the blood of your friends in 4-player local multiplayer
- Franchise Mode: Create, recruit and manage your own custom team of inmates in a futuristic world of dystopic blood sports
- Enjoy the retro beats of an original soundtrack by chiptunist Shawn Daley.