Door Kickers: Action Squad
- Released: October 28, 2019
- Genre: Action, Strategy, Platformer, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Local Wireless: 2
- Online: 2
- Developer: Killhouse Games
- Publisher: Killhouse Games
- Download size: 107 MB
- Metacritic: 77 8.0
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 8 hours
- Main + Extra: 14½ hours
- Completionist: 17½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Rescue hostages, disarm bombs and save the day in this old school, side scroller action with retro graphics and retro sensibilities. Online and Couch Coop Included.
Door Kickers: Action Squad is a crazy old school side scroller action game that puts you in the role of a SWAT trooper and sends you to deal with the bad guys in Nowhere City USA.
Choose your gear, then kick the doors down and face the action. Adapt and react by the seat of your pants, and if needed - restart without a care and rethink. Master weapons recoil and time your reloads, use distance and cover to your advantage and use the in-game Strategic Abilities to decide for yourself when healthpacks or gear refills are needed, or if that team-mate of yours is worth saving. Or just save up the Points earned and unleash your Ultimate to waltz through that tricky final room.
And when it gets too hard, bring over a friend to help.
• High detail retro graphics:
• 6 playable characters, each with unique gameplay
• Unique in-game Strategic Abilities system
• 84 non linear levels to complete
• Endless tower mode
• 60 weapons and gear items
• 20+ enemy types and 4 mission objectives
• Zombie invasion mode
• Couch and Online Cooperative Multiplayer