- MSRP: $7.99
- NA/EU: May 10, 2018
- JP: September 13, 2018
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: Chubby Pixel
- Download size: 3.606 GB
- Metacritic: 55 6.7
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3 hours
- Main + Extra: 3½ hours
- Completionist: 4 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)
|All-time best price|
|Sale ends July 21|
Price historyAll time low: $1.59
Wake up to save your beloved one!
Suicide Guy is set in the incredibile and extraordinary dreams of its protagonist. What would you do in order to save the thing you love most?
Immerse yourself into his weird dreams and help him to wake up before it's too late.
• 25 levels set inside Suicide Guy's mind
• Story-driven game
• Physics based levels
• Ultimate moves: be able to pick up items, throw them, activate mechanisms and even burp.
• Funny creatures to annoy
• Vehicles to drive
• An important mission to accomplish
• Collectible items to find
Gamers will have to use different items in every kind of situation by solving original brain teasers.
Despite the title, the game is NOT at all about suicide or depression.