Stick It to The Man
- MSRP: $11.99
- Released: November 23, 2017
- Genre: Platformer, Puzzle, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Zoink Games
- Publisher: Zoink Games
- Download size: 864 MB
- Metacritic: 74 6.2
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 4½ hours
- Main + Extra: 5 hours
- Completionist: 5½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All-time best price|
|Sale ends November 1|
Price historyAll time low: $2.39
Help Ray escape in this humorous and acclaimed platform puzzler!
Hard hat tester Ray has a bizarre accident and wakes up with a giant pink spaghetti arm sticking out of his brain! With his awesome new powers he can read minds and change the world with stickers but he’s on the run for a crime he didn’t commit. Can you help Ray out of this sticky situation?
• Solve puzzles by changing the world with stickers!
• Swing around with your giant spaghetti arm!
• Mindread an amazing cast of characters in this story-driven adventure game
• Story by Ryan North, writer of Adventure Time