- MSRP: $9.99
- NA/EU: August 16, 2018
- JP: November 1, 2018
- Genre: Adventure, Action, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Perfectly Paranormal
- Publisher: Curve Digital
- Download size: 351 MB
- Metacritic: 68 6.8
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2 hours
- Main + Extra: 3 hours
- Completionist: 6½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends December 10|
|All time low|
Manual Samuel is a classic adventure game with a wild twist. After making a deal with Death, our hero, the spoiled rich-kid Samuel, must survive for 24 hours controlling his entire body manually. From breathing and blinking to driving and working, all these tasks will fall to you. It won’t be easy, with Death himself tagging along for the ride, you might be in some very deep feces!
Now updated to take advantage of the Nintendo Switch™ Joy-Con™ features such as motion sensors and split Joy-Con support for 2 player co-op.
• A hilarious story of love, redemption and death with
secrets to uncover along the way.
• Unique, hand-drawn 2D art and animation bring the
world of Manual Samuel to life.
• Play solo or share control of Sam’s body with a friend for local co-op fun.
• Master the brutal time-attack mode.
• Scintillating soundtrack by Sondre Jensen and Ozan
• Over 600 lines of dialogue expertly executed by eloquent voice actors.