Steampunk Tower 2
- MSRP: $9.99
- Released: December 4, 2020
- Genre: Strategy, Adventure, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: DreamGate Company
- Publisher: Drageus Games
- Download size: 424 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main + Extra: 21 hours
- Completionist: 22½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, German, Russian
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends February 21|
|All time low|
Steampunk Tower 2 is a unique tower defense game set in the alternative Steampunk universe.
There is a dragged-out world war with the enemy never seen before. Lord Bingham is coming back to the world arena and he needs a skilled commander.
There is a secret base hidden in the mountains of Spain, with ginormous aircraft Carrier transporting the Battle Tower under your authority and also a team of specialists who execute special assignments.
• The sequel to the unique tower defense game - Steampunk Tower! More turrets, more enemies, aircraft Carrier, giant map of Europe… everything as in tower defense games.
• Dynamic battles! Each turret has its own specifics and its unique super shot.
• Stronger enemies! Enemies have acquired extra armour but their weak spots have also appeared.
• Test super weapons and special bonuses that will increase your chances of success in a battle.
• Humungous bosses! You can’t beat these steam monsters on the first try.
• Secret Steampunk city! Build scientific research laboratories, warehouses and factories for building new turrets and upgrade Tower.
• War for the territories! Control the factories to produce component parts for your turrets.
• Team of professionals! Send your agents on special missions to get extra resources.
• Many storyline missions throughout Europe! Find a way to defeat the enemy and get into the heart of enemy territory for the final stroke.
• Trains! Develop railway network for transportation of agents and resources.
Can’t Steampunk be without trains?!