Soul Searching + Donation [Bundle]
- Released: April 17, 2020
- Publisher: Nakana.io
- Download size: 0 B
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
|All time low|
Sail away from your homeland, visit new islands, discover the stories of their people, and learn about souls.
DO IT YOUR WAY
The gameplay is about exploring and surviving, alone or as a crew of up to 4 travelers. You must deal with hunger, thirst, energy loss, merciless beasts, and the weather. You can fish, purchase new boats and tools, and even cast magic spells. There is not one correct play style or path to follow. Go where the wind blows and experiment on your own. Can you actually get lost when the journey is the destination?
WHAT IS LIFE?
The Story Mode of Soul Searching invites you to reflect on existence and search for meaning with contemplative moments and thought-provoking dialogues. Seven extra Short Stories also introduce you to various art and storytelling experiments. You may find them innovative and inspiring.
ASSEMBLE A CREW
The Random Mode generates a unique map at the beginning of each new game, to explore by yourself or with up to 3 other players. But beware if you choose to cooperate: more people means more mouths to feed, and only good teamwork will lead to your survival.
- Meaningful single player Story Mode
- Random Mode for 1 to 4 players with auto-generated maps for more replay value
- Blend of contemplative experience with rough survival conditions
- Fascinating creatures: dragons, killer whales, dolphins and more
- Many islands, some inhabited by people with intriguing stories to tell
- Magic skills which can only be acquired by worthy souls
- Day-and-night cycle that subtly affects the gameplay
- Seven extra Short Stories with an experimental indie vibe
You get a Music Player in the Random Mode. A selection of 15 tracks from the Story Mode + 3 exclusive ones are available to play in the background.
Nakana.io will make a donation to the UN Refugees Agency. It provides protection, shelter, health and education to the millions of people who have been forced to flee from their homes and restart their lives. For each Bundle sold, the amount donated is approximately equal to the net revenues that Nakana.io receives from the distribution of one DLC purchased separately (the price of this DLC is 1 USD).
"We sympathize with the refugees, returnees, stateless people, internally displaced and asylum-seekers and hope to provide them support with your contribution." - Kayabros and Nakana.io
Visit the website of Nakana.io to see in more detail how we use the money received from the DLC sales.