Seeds of Resilience
- NA: June 11, 2020
- EU: June 18, 2020
- Genre: Strategy, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Goblinz Studio
- Publisher: Forever Entertainment
- Download size: 397 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Build a village on a deserted island, and prepare for merciless natural disasters! Learn to choose the right items, understand nature's patterns, use real medieval construction and craft techniques in this turn-based management game.
Build your civilization step-by-step: From stone axes and stick shelters to waterwheel powered mechanized workshops! All with realistic technologies and constructions.
- Turn based: Take all the time you need to plan your actions. When you're done, end turn and start a new day.
- Detailed building construction: Choose natural resources according to their properties. Use them to craft the materials needed to assemble a building.
- Realistic medieval construction and craft techniques. Everything could be made in real life the same way.
- Observe the environment response to human activity. Maybe you should avoid fishing everyday at the same spot or cut down the whole forest.
- Survive in a harsh environment where storms and other natural disasters occur way too often.