Merchants of Kaidan
- MSRP: $9.99
- Released: January 31, 2019
- Genre: Strategy, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: Forever Entertainment
- Download size: 1.702 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|Sale ends April 6|
|All time low|
Merchants of Kaidan is a challenging trading game fused with RPG elements. You start very humbly, one cart, a purse of gold, and silver coins is all you have. Your task is to roam the world and search for opportunities to score some profit. Buy low, sell high - a merchant's motto is easy to grasp. And yet the job is harder than it seems!
A good merchant needs to know everything about the market, he is always on the lookout for a deal, always listening. He knows what forces influence the prices, and which events affect them. The conditions are constantly changing, as well as supply and demand for different goods.
* A complex trading algorithm.
* Over 100 quests each with multiple steps to success.
* Possibility to create a partnership with other traders and control 3 characters simultaneously.
* 1 main and 2 quick scenarios.
* 15 types of goods to trade with varying characteristics, some illegal, some perishable.
* Beautiful, hand-drawn locations