Saturday Morning RPG
- MSRP: $9.99
- Released: April 26, 2018
- Genre: Role-Playing, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Mighty Rabbit Studios
- Publisher: Limited Run Games
- Download size: 896 MB
- Metacritic: 68 6.2
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 4 hours
- Main + Extra: 7½ hours
- Completionist: 16 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
Price historyAll time low: $0.99
Grab your cereal - it's Saturday morning!
Saturday Morning RPG is a Japanese style turn-based RPG set in world heavily inspired by 1980s Saturday morning cartoons and pop culture. Players take the role of Martin 'Marty' Michael Hall, an average high-school student who has just been granted an incredible power - a power that ultimately leads him to attract the ire of the world's most notorious villain, Commander Hood!
Saturday Morning RPG features a full soundtrack by legendary composer Vince DiCola and his composing partner, Kenny Meriedeth.
• Battle countless enemies in active turn-based combat across five thrilling and infinitely replayable episodes!
• Explore diverse environments in Marty’s hometown, Shadow Valley, and beyond!
• Level up and collect battle items to power Marty up and defeat the evil forces of the HOOD!