Reverie: Sweet As Edition
- MSRP: $12.99
- NA/EU: February 7, 2019
- JP: March 7, 2019
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Rainbite
- Publisher: Rainbite
- Download size: 318 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- OpenCritic:  73
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 5½ hours
- Main + Extra: 6 hours
- Completionist: 6 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One
Also available at…
Starting at $29.99
Use code 'DEKU5' for up to an additional 5% off
|All time low|
With restless spirits threatening the safety of Toromi Island’s inhabitants, Tai must venture through dangerous dungeons and across a variety of environments to put the spirits to rest. All in a summer holiday!
Reverie is an action adventure game set on a fictional island in New Zealand, inspired by the legend of Maui and the Giant Fish where the demigod himself fishes up the North Island with a powerful fishhook.
- Six dungeons to fight and puzzle your way through.
- Use unique weapons and items to solve puzzles and defeat menacing bosses.
- Explore varied environments and find the secrets of Toromi Island.
- Collect hidden feathers from New Zealand’s many beautiful native birds.
- Story inspired by a Maori legend.
- Nightmare difficulty mode
- New minigame
- Quick select item wheel
- In-game achievement system