Reverie: Sweet As Edition
- NA/EU: February 7, 2019
- JP: March 7, 2019
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Rainbite Limited
- Publisher: Rainbite
- Download size: 318 MB
- Metacritic: 71 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 5½ hours
- Main + Extra: 6 hours
- Completionist: 5½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German
|All time low|
DESTINY CALLS THE LEAST LIKELY OF HEROES Save an island in peril on a childhood holiday
With restless spirits threatening the safety of Toromi Island’s inhabitants, Tai must venture through dangerous dungeons and across a variety of environments to put the spirits to rest. All in a summer holiday!
Reverie is an action adventure game set on a fictional island in New Zealand, inspired by the legend of Maui and the Giant Fish where the demigod himself fishes up the North Island with a powerful fishhook.
- Six dungeons to fight and puzzle your way through.
- Use unique weapons and items to solve puzzles and defeat menacing bosses.
- Explore varied environments and find the secrets of Toromi Island.
- Collect hidden feathers from New Zealand’s many beautiful native birds.
- Story inspired by a Maori legend.
- Nightmare difficulty mode
- New minigame
- Quick select item wheel
- In-game achievement system