Available on other platforms
|All time low|
- Easy to play, exactly what you need to rest from the dynamics of big games;
- Level-design with no dead ends, so you don't have to restart any level except if you really want to start anew;
- Short animated cutscenes with story elements.
Engine rooms include such elements as:
- Power grid: it receives the power from the reactors. Each reactor has a distinct shape of routing the energy it contains. Objective of each level is to have every power grid cell filled with energy.
- Coloring rays: they change the color of the reactor which it touches. Game starts with only red-colored reactors, then proceeds to include yellow-colored, blue-colored and non-colored, which must be first exposed to the coloring rays. Upon going into the coloring ray, player can lose the level.
- Various obstacles that block the way.