- MSRP: $4.99
- Released: May 19, 2021
- Genre: Platformer, Puzzle, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Eastasiasoft, Nerd Games, Kiddo Dev
- Publisher: eastasiasoft
- Download size: 84 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Completionist: 1 hour
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|All time low|
A snow-covered wonderland of platforming action awaits in 0 Degrees, a chill puzzle experience for players of any age or skill level! Take control of a bundled-up pixel art climber as they make their way across icefields, up frosted peaks, through dark caves and over treacherous pitfalls! Help them survive mysterious hazards and overcome brain-teasing obstacles that span 40 unique levels.
The objective is simple, to navigate single-screen challenges from entry to exit, then warp to the next level of escalating complexity. Locate and unlock warp points by activating switches, opening doors and finding special crystals. You’ll even be able to form ice blocks to help you negotiate dangerous gaps or reach high ledges. Stack them on top of one another, knock them over or toss them on top of spikes and switches. And if you get in a tight spot or plummet off a cliff, no worries! You can restart at the beginning of any level you’ve reached, allowing you to try again or go for better times.
• Experience a chill adventure through puzzling landscapes.
• Run and jump through 40 levels of increasing challenge!
• Form ice blocks to navigate terrain or avoid deadly hazards.
• Enjoy cute pixel art graphics with a wintry aesthetic!