Panzer Dragoon: Remake
- MSRP: $24.99
- NA/EU: March 26, 2020
- JP: April 2, 2020
- Genre: Action, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: Forever Entertainment
- Download size: 8.784 GB
- Metacritic: 63 7.4
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1 hour
- Main + Extra: 2 hours
- Completionist: 18½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low (physical):||$39.99|
|All time low (digital):||$6.24||(-75%)|
A new, remade version of the Panzer Dragoon game – true to the original, with improved graphics and controls, that suit modern gaming standards!
On a far, lone planet, you encounter two dragons awaken from the ancient times. Armed with a deadly gun from the past, and the guidance of your armored blue dragon, you must fulfill your destiny and keep the Prototype Dragon from reaching the Tower or die trying.
• Pilot through seven unbelievably realistic levels ranging from tropical blue ocean cities to intricate subterranean ruins.
• Fight the Prototype Dragon who appears together with evil giant dragonflies, frightening man-sized wasps, giant sandworms, and lethal flying battleships.
• Attack approaching from all sides enemies quickly and without mercy, with improved 360-degree controls and lock-on targeting.