Pantsu Hunter: Back to the 90s
- MSRP: $12.99
- Released: August 28, 2019
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Sometimes You
- Publisher: Sometimes You
- Download size: 252 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- OpenCritic:  41
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3 hours
- Main + Extra: 4 hours
- Completionist: 5 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends December 18|
|All time low|
Share a heart-to-heart talk, watch a movie together, take a bath, remove a computer virus, help a girl in a tough spot and - if you're lucky - find the love of your life using the color and pattern of her panties. Pantsu Hunter: Back to the 90s is an adventure game with point-n-click elements (with a risk of swift loss) that tells the story about a guy looking for love renovated in a nostalgic 80s and 90s anime style.
Kenji Kojima, a young and able enthusiast, leaves his home province to attend university in the capital. Without the help of his parents, it’s difficult to live and study, so he begins learning different occupations until he eventually becomes a true handyman. However, academic qualifications aren’t his priority in life - it’s finding true love! Unfortunately, it’s not that simple. To his aid have come the most unexpected of all things: Panties! Kenji has learned how to identify a girl's personality by her underwear and he’ll meet four girls on his way: a playful sweetheart, a pretty tomboy, a shy introvert and an icy beauty. Can he eventually find his true love?
- Nostalgic and unique 80s and 90s anime-like style
- Animated backgrounds and female character faces
- Original soundtrack created with the help of an old synthesizer
- English voicing
- 18 panties for your collection
- A variety of unforeseeable endings. Be careful!
- 9 Extra Scenes disclosing the heroines' past
We very carefully approached the realization of this style. Our game is supposed to give you this wonderful feeling of pure and undisturbed romance and to dip you into this beautiful nostalgic era.