One Step From Eden
- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: March 26, 2020
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Role-Playing, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Thomas Moon Kang
- Publisher: Humble Bundle
- Download size: 427 MB
- Metacritic: tbd 8.3
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- ESRB: E10+
- PEGI: 7
- USK: 12
- ACB: PG
- OFLC: PG
- RARS: 16+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
Price historyAll time low: $19.99
One Step from Eden combines strategic deck-building and real-time action with rogue-like elements, allowing your character the chance to carve a path of mercy or destruction. Fight alone or with a friend in co-op as you cast powerful spells on the fly, battle evolving enemies, and collect game-changing artifacts. Can you make it to Eden or will your destruction be imminent?
- Genre-Bending. Experience a blend of strategy and real-time action. Build your deck and fight through bullet hell as you make your way to Eden.
- Comprehensive Deckbuilding. Customize your deck and play style with 200+ spells and 100+ game-changing items.
- Varied Gameplay. A cast of 9 playable characters across procedurally generated levels with alternate runs ensures you’ll never experience the same situation or outcome twice.
- Play with Friends. Fight your way to Eden in local co-op or in PvP.