- Released: January 19, 2018
- Genre: Puzzle, Arcade, Training, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Springloaded
- Publisher: Springloaded
- Download size: 148 MB
- Metacritic: 67 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2 hours
- Main + Extra: 2½ hours
- Completionist: 3 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, French
|All time low|
An addictive unique puzzle game you won't be able to put down.
"Welcome to Nuclien. It will test you. It will push you. It may break you. And if you're like me, you'll get really, really into it." - Kirk Hamilton, Kotaku.
Count as fast as you can in this mind splitting game that forces you to locate numbers as fast as possible, and flip your perspective backwards and forwards at an almost impossible rate!
The new universe is about to begin. In this empty void, there is nothing. All that remains is for the DNA architect to successfully sequence the DNA that will become the origin of everything that exists…
Nuclien takes a simple concept and turns it into an addictive and challenging experience. Race against the clock to find the numbers in their correct order by counting up, down or even doing both at the same time!
• 77 stages of hyper-challenging reaction based action!
• 6 modes of play.
• Music and visuals merge to create an interactive musical landscape that lets players get lost in the experience.