Not Tonight: Take Back Control Edition
- Released: January 31, 2020
- Genre: Role-Playing, Simulation, Adventure, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: PanicBarn
- Publisher: No More Robots
- Download size: 1.076 GB
- Metacritic: 78 5.9
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 11 hours
- Main + Extra: 12 hours
- Completionist: 15 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Person of European Heritage #112: Welcome to Relocation Block B, your new home. Your designated role is 'Bouncer'. Work hard, stay out of trouble, and we might let you stay in the UK.
Not Tonight is a post-Brexit management game, fusing a time-pressure RPG with a politically charged story where every decision matters. Will you join the resistance and fight the regime -- or keep your head down and hope that one day this will all be a distant memory?
Not Tonight: One Love is a full, extra chapter that follows on from the main Not Tonight storyline. King's Head Dave has had just about enough of everything happening in Britain, and has decided to pack up and move to France, in the hope of finding true love.
In an alternative Britain where Brexit talks have collapsed, an extreme far-right government has taken power. Citizens of European heritage have been rounded up and exiled. Forced out of your previous life, you find yourself in the midst of a booming gig economy, fighting to scrape by and return to the city you call home.
- Man the doors of pubs, clubs, festivals and parties, finding work via the BouncR app
- Check IDs, manage guestlists, and stop revellers from becoming unruly
- Upgrade your apartment, bouncer and equipment to better prepare yourself for the future
- Decide what lengths you'll go to in order to survive in a Britain on the verge of collapse