Nirvana Pilot Yume
- MSRP: $4.99
- NA: March 25, 2020
- EU: March 30, 2020
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Racing, Music
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Dev9k
- Publisher: RedDeerGames
- Download size: 432 MB
- Metacritic: tbd 3.5
- How Long To Beat:
- Completionist: 3 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Italian, Russian
|All time low|
Welcome to 3080: the barrier of the Speed of Light has been broken, and the Atanasij Power Engines allow spaceships to travel at Ultrathought speed.
War is just a memory, and interplanetary disputes are now settled in the G.U.R.U. (Great Ultrathought Race of the Universe), where selected pilots of each Orbital City compete in enormous interplanetary circuits.
A ‚Pilot’ and an ‚Eye’ are required to drive the Ultrathought Spaceships: during the Nirvana Sync, they experience a strong, intimate bond and they can drive the ship as if they were a single organism.
You are the legendary Eye Aldaine, now retired and fallen in disgrace after a tragic accident. Yume is a young and ambitious girl who wants to become a Nirvana Pilot at all costs. Breaking into your life, she asks your help to master the incredible speed of the Ultra-Engine.
Your choices and your piloting skills will define your destiny. Will you be able to win back your place among the best pilots of Alba Proxima?
● 12 story events with multiple paths and 4 Different story endings.
● Sexy scenes not just for the sake of it, they are part of a story!
● 10+1 space races set in retro-themed, low poly environments with a gameplay inspired to a 1993 classic games.
● For space racers: jump in the Arcade mode and train your Nirvana Pilot reflexes!
● Arcade Mode - Enjoy the electric flow of each racing track in an arcade mode. Train before, after the story or just enjoy the ultra-fast ride.
● Crazy metalwave soundtrack by Retröxx.
● Retrowave anime inspired world and characters.