Mushroom Wars 2
- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: July 5, 2018
- Genre: Strategy, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Online: 1
- Publisher: Zillion Whales
- Download size: 1.542 GB
- Metacritic: 72 7.4
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified)
Price historyAll time low: $7.99
Fast-paced real-time strategy
Mushroom Wars 2 is an award-winning sequel to the critically acclaimed Real-Time Strategy hit built upon the core gameplay experience that made the original Mushroom Wars so enjoyable.
Over 100 missions complete with boss battles
Ranked and custom matches in various competitive modes for up to 4 players, including 2v2
• 12 Hero Characters from 4 different tribes with unique special skills
• Massive Short-Session Battles with up to 4K troops on the battlefield
• Simple but Deep Gameplay with tons of tactics and skill-based moves
• Variety of Map Configurations and modifiers that influence gameplay significantly
• Local Multiplayer for up to 4 players
Learning the ropes of mushroom warfare is easy with simple and intuitive controls as well as gamepad support. But the journey to become a fearsome commander requires fast reflexes, an eye for strategy, and the ability to oversee up to thousands of units at once.
Once you’re confident in your skills, putting your mushroom army against other players is the best way to improve. Mushroom Wars 2 comes tournament-ready, with a league system and ranked matches that make for fierce competition. In addition replay feature, and spectator mode make it easy to enter the competitive scene. Just want to enjoy a friendly skirmish with your friends? Custom games let you try out new strategies with up to three friends in free-for-all or team-based matches.
Whether you are battling enemy hordes in the the depths of the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in various multiplayer modes, Mushroom Wars 2 provides intense, fast-paced short-session battles!