Swords & Soldiers
- MSRP: $7.49
- Released: January 25, 2019
- Genre: Strategy, Action, Multiplayer, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Two Tribes Publishing
- Publisher: Two Tribes Publishing
- Download size: 239 MB
- Metacritic: 72 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 5 hours
- Main + Extra: 7½ hours
- Completionist: 14 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch
Price historyAll time low: $0.74
The funniest strategy game in all of history!
Prepare for war on Swords & Soldiers’ side-scrolling battlefields. Build your forces, engage in a tug-of-war for gold and energy, and defeat your foes with a huge grin on your face!
Pick from 4 totally different factions: the brutal Vikings, devious Aztecs, crafty Chinese, as well as Chief Meat’s army. Each faction has its own reason to go to battle and its own campaign to play, adding up to many hours of side-splitting action-strategy.
In this improved Nintendo Switch™ edition of Swords & Soldiers you can even go head-to-head with a friend on a single touch screen!
• Hilariously playable 2D action-strategy
• Includes the Super Saucy Sausage Fest expansion as free DLC
• Tons of crazy units, including berserkers, giant boulders and ninja monkeys (yes, ninja monkeys!)
• 4 unique factions with their own singleplayer campaigns
• Go head-to-head with a friend on a single split-screen touch screen
• 29 tricky achievements