- Released: March 14, 2019
- Genre: Racing, Simulation, Strategy, Sports
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Playsport Games
- Publisher: Curve Digital
- Download size: 1.323 GB
- Metacritic: tbd 6.4
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 19 hours
- Main + Extra: 84 hours
- Completionist: 100 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
|All time low|
Have you got what it takes to become the manager of a high-performance Motorsport team?
In Motorsport Manager for Nintendo Switch™, the console debut for the series, you will build, customize and lead your very own high-performance motorsport team through 9 tiers and 3 classes of racing action to become number one. Race to win in this immersive management strategy title where real-time trackside decision-making and forward planning are the key to victory.
Unsure of your latest driver? Scout new talent. Want to push your cars' performance? Build and buy better parts. Everything is within your control, from your cars, engineers and mechanics to your headquarters, sponsors and more - just remember to keep an eye on your cash flow! Can you master every facet of Motorsport management? Balance the books while staying at the cutting edge of driving technology, expand your racing empire and get the results on the track to keep your team in pole position.
EXCLUSIVE NINTENDO SWITCH™ FEATURES:
• 20 unique circuits with over 65 track layouts from around the world, featuring an exclusive Nintendo Switch™ circuit in New Zealand, allow you to race in a variety of international locations.
• High resolution texture and graphical enhancements for Nintendo Switch™ bring the action to life like never before, allowing you to experience the on-track racing action in full 3D.
• Full customization of your entire staff allows you to tailor the details and traits of any driver, engineer or mechanic on your team - from their appearance down to their personality and skills!
• Touchscreen controls and utilization of the Joy-Con™ controllers allow you to lead your team to glory both on the move and on the sofa.