- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: April 5, 2019
- Genre: Role-Playing, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Nerdook Productions, Stage Clear Studios
- Publisher: Digerati
- Download size: 404 MB
- Metacritic: tbd 6.8
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|All time low|
Monster Slayers is a rogue-like deck-building RPG adventure with an innovative card-based battle system that lets you customize a deck to suit your play style.
Create a hero to join the Monster Slayers Guild and choose your path through the perilous Northern Valley as you follow your quest to defeat the legendary Harbinger and become a true Monster Slayer.
• Battle undead goblins, lion outlaws, mighty dragons and other monstrous foes using a unique card-based combat system
• Strategically shape your deck as you acquire new cards
• Collect fame from each run to unlock new abilities
• Every playthrough is different: levels, enemy encounters and loot are randomly generated
• 12 different character classes: Rogue, Ranger, Knight, Barbarian, Cleric, Wizard, Assassin, Beastmaster, Apothecary, Brute, Monk, and Necromancer
• Recruit companions and make use of their special abilities
• Equip your hero with stat-boosting loot to improve the chances of victory.