- Released: July 19, 2018
- Genre: Strategy, Board Game, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Studio Tenebres Stage Clear Studios
- Publisher: Digerati
- Download size: 561 MB
- Metacritic: tbd 5.7
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 5½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, French
|All time low|
Build your deck, survive the storm.
IGN Greece 7.9/10
Frost is a deck-building, solo survival card game set on a harsh, frozen world ravaged by a lethal storm. You must lead a group of nomads in search of the Refuge – a haven away from the Frost’s icy grip.
As well as the unrelenting threat of the Frost, your arduous trek will be fraught with many other dangers, such as wolves, cannibals, hunger and fatigue. Manage your cards wisely to stay alive and make it all the way to the Refuge.
• Challenging survival deck-building gameplay, requiring anticipation, strategy and memory
• Dozens of cards to discover – card types include resources, weapons, ideas, dangers and regions
• An intriguing and immersive world
• Beautiful hand-drawn artwork
• Hours of gameplay with difficulty modes, endless mode, scenarios and new cards to unlock
• Encounter many different characters and make use of their abilities