- Demo Available: NA & EU eShop only
- MSRP: $4.99
- NA/EU: March 8, 2018
- JP: June 28, 2018
- Genre: Arcade, Puzzle, Sports, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Petite Games, Ratalaika Games
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Download size: 105 MB
- Metacritic: 49 3.8
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: <1 hour
- Main + Extra: <1 hour
- Completionist: 2 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Sale ends March 11|
Price historyAll time low: $1.99
In this golf-like game with a perpetual darkness setting, your task is to guide a little square-shaped fairy, named Midnight.
Use your controller or touch-screen controls, to launch Midnight into the night sky, but watch out! The world of Midnight is a dangerous one thanks to the likes of spikes, circular saws and plenty of other dangerous objects and even if you do manage to get Midnight into the safe zone, to advance to the next level, there’s the added challenge of trying to complete each level in the least amount of shots as possible to get all three Stars.
• 70 engaging levels that get progressively harder.
• Enhanced graphics that are even greater than those seen in 36 Fragments of Midnight
• Controller support added
Touch-screen controls have also been added for the players who would rather use their fingers.
• A soothing piano soundtrack throughout to complement gameplay.