Bird Game +
- MSRP: $4.99
- NA/EU: May 3, 2019
- JP: May 9, 2019
- Genre: Arcade, Simulation, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Bryan Tabor
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Download size: 383 MB
- Metacritic: 55 tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Russian
Price historyAll time low: $3.24
Heading south for the winter in a land that creates itself.
In Bird Game, a third person flying adventure by Bryan Tabor, a very special adventure awaits you.
Featuring a black and white 3D art style, Bird Game has you guide a majestic bird through a detailed world that grows all around you, full of challenging obstacles, hostile enemies, and punishing bosses.
Complete with a serene soundtrack, a difficult yet relaxing adventure awaits all those who wish to be one with nature.
In addition to the game’s 3 main levels, there is an endless mode for players who seek to fly as long as they can through a wondrous, illustrated landscape.
* 3 hand-crafted levels with a challenging boss fight at the end of each one
* Endless mode
* Leaderboards for all modes
* In-game secrets, awaiting discovery
* In-game challenges